The Montreal Anarchist Bookfair Collective is seeking a Montreal-based person to do graphic design for the 2019 Anarchist Bookfair.
We are making an open callout for a poster design. The deadline to submit a poster design is FRIDAY, MARCH 22,2019.
If your poster is chosen, you will be the Anarchist Bookfair graphic designer. The Anarchist Bookfair graphic designer will be expected to:
- finalize the design of their colour poster in English and French in communication with the Bookfair Collective
- transform the poster design into:
- one 11” x 17” poster in French and one in English
- one 8.5” x 5.5” flyer in French and one in English
- a logo
- a Facebook event image 1920 x 1080 px
- a Facebook cover photo 820 x 312 px
- a Twitter header photo 1500 x 500 px
- a Twitter In-Stream photo 440 x 220 px
- work closely with the Bookfair collective to finalize all visual media related to the Bookfair.
The graphic designer will receive a $100 honorarium.
To submit your design:
- send a colour poster design as a jpg file (300 dpi) to email@example.com BEFORE FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2019.
- write “poster submission” in the subject line
- also include your name, as well as a contact telephone number, and e-mail address
Please include the following information on your poster proposal:
Montreal Anarchist Bookfair 2019
Saturday, May 25 and Sunday, May 26
10:00 to 17:00
At the CÉDA (2515 Delisle Street) and the Georges-Vanier Cultural Centre (2450 Workman Street)
FREE. Welcome to all!
Childcare on site!
For anarchists, and for people curious about anarchism.
(please include this logo: http://accessibleicon.org/#use)
Thanks for submitting a design!
– The Montreal Anarchist Bookfair Collective